Discover the convenience and versatility of a Universal Garage Door Remote from Battery Mate. This handy device allows you to control your garage doors and gates with ease. No more searching for multiple remotes or struggling with outdated technology. Our Universal Garage Door Remote is compatible with various operating frequencies, including 315MHz and 433MHz.
Get your replacement remotes from Battery Mate!
Battery Mate is Australia's leading online battery and electronic store, and we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional products and great deals. As an Australian-owned private business, we take pride in our massive online selection of batteries, chargers and accessories, including replacement remotes for garage doors.
Choose Battery Mate for affordable, high-quality batteries, electronic products and the assurance of 100% Australian stock with a 12-month warranty. With us, you can also experience the convenience of same-day shipping and money-back guarantee. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Upgrade your garage door remote control with our Universal Garage Door Remote today.
- Brand New and High Quality
- Operating frequency: 315MHz, 433MHz
- Weight: 30g
- Size: 55mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Remote control range: Up to 100 metres
Codes that have suffixes like SC2262 and PT2262 are also supported.
With this replacement remote key you can clone all 433MHz fixed code key fobs based on supported IC
Supported IC CODE: PT2262, PT2260, PT2264, PT1527, PT2242, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010,HT6012, HT6014, AX5326-4, AX5326-3.
How to Program:
1. Press the two top buttons(A & B) for about 3 seconds until the light flashes quickly.
(Please finish this step before you going onto the next)
2. Place the replacement remote key and the original one as close as possible.
3. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote key and one of the buttons on the replacement
and hold them until the light on the replacement flashes steadily. (The Light will first flash
3 times quickly, then stop for a second and then flash steadily when cloned successfully).
4. Programming is now successful! If you want to program more buttons simply repeat steps 2&3
It is that easy! To reset the remote simply start again with step 1.
5. If you reset your replacement remote key by accident, just press the two bottom buttons(C & D)
for about 3 seconds until the light flashes quickly.
* NOTICE: We highly recommend that you check the IC CODE of your original remote key.
The replacement remote key may not work properly if you copy the code from an unsupported IC.
In the Package:
Garage remote control
We offer Free Returns for all purchases.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it for a full refund.
- Request a replacement product (return may be required)
Change of Mind Returns:
If you change your mind about a product you purchased, you can return it within 90 days for a refund, provided that the product is in its original condition and packaging, and you have a proof of purchase.