iPhone batteries in Australia
What You Should Know About iPhone batteries in Australia
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding iPhone Batteries
Phone batteries aren’t what they used to be. Gone are the days of once a week charging. New technology requires a shift; here are common mistakes people make and how to avoid them.
- Charging your phone to 100% may not be the best thing to do. Over exerting the battery may damage it or the phone itself. It is best to charge your phone to 80% and try to not let it drop below 40%. If you are a continual charger it is time to give your battery a break and let it recover from possible overheating.
- Phone covers are a great way to express your style. However, keeping the cover on during charging is not recommended. Batteries can easily overheat, and this may damage your phone. Remove all cases and don’t cover your phone while charging.
- Using original, well-made chargers are the best way to go. Buying cheap and flimsy alternatives could harm your battery.
It is vital that you take care of your phone battery to extend its life span.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of iPhone Replacement Batteries
Here are some general tips for when you buy iPhone batteries.
- The ambient temperature can affect your phone’s performance and battery. If you are in an area where the temp is above 35°C, it is best not to use your device. You should also avoid charging your phone under these circumstances.
- Using optimal settings can help to keep your battery in the best possible condition. Setting your phone to auto-brightness is advised. Updating your phone to the most recent update can also keep your phone running smoothly, relieving pressure off the battery.
- Your phone comes with extensive information about your device. Read your battery usage information to understand what uses the biggest part of your battery power. This can help you optimise apps and backgrounds.
Tips to extend your battery life can come in handy. Technology changes extremely quickly, often not allowing customers to understand the changes. These tips can help you get the most out of your new products.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Battery Mate
Battery Mate is a privately-owned business that provides an extensive range of batteries, accessories, and chargers for multiple devices. The warehouse in Sydney distributes products across the whole of Australia. Your item will leave the warehouse within 24 hours of placing your order. We also offer international deliveries upon request. Our prices are highly competitive, and we offer products that are new and ready to go. We pride ourselves on being customer driven and endeavour to provide the best possible service to all our customers.
We are a reliable company that delivers new batteries and accessories across Australia. We are here to advise wherever possible.
Please feel free to contact us at any time regarding your battery needs.