3.5mm Gaming Headset MIC NEW Headphones Surround for PC Mac Laptop PS4 Xbox One
1-2 Day Delivery* & Free Returns
Order before 2pm and we promise to dispatch on Same Day ! SYD, MEL, BRI, ADL orders are delivered within 1-2 days. Others within 2-5 days.
3 Year Warranty
We are so confident about our high quality standards, that we offer 3 year warrnaty on each product.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We match all advertised prices and offer a 90 days money back guarantee*
High precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity,
sound shock feeling, capable of various games.
- Splendid ambient noise isolation.
Earmuffs used with skin-friendly leather material, and super soft Over-ear pads that is more
comfortable for long time wear.
- Glaring LED lights are designed on the ear cups and microphone, highlighting the atmosphere of the game.
- Braided wire, durable tensile effectively reduces the external resistance; Velcro cable tie prevents the line twining.
- The line is equipped with a rotary volume controller, one key Mic mute, more convenient to use.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and fashion appearance.
- Professional gaming headset for your choice.
- Model: EACH G2000
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 16Ω±15%
- Sensitivity: 108±3dB
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Mic dimension: 6.0 * 5.0mm
- Mic sensitivity: -38±3dB
- Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
- Directivity: Omni directional
- LED working voltage: DC5V±5%
- Working current: Below 100mA
- Headset interface: 3.5mm stereo + USB (plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug, it off)
- Cable length: Approx. 2.2m / 7.22ft
- Color: Black/Blue
- Headphone size: Approx. 21 * 11.5 * 21.5cm / 8.3 * 4.5 * 8.5in
- Headphone weight: 379g / 13.4oz
- High-Quality Bluetooth Speakers
- Compatible with a variety of devices
- Hands-Free calling
- Ultra HD sound
- 1x Headphone
- 1x 3.5mm Jack to PC Earphone Cable
The LED Light function could only work when you use USB Plug of the headphone! So if PS4 don`t have USB plug, when you use the headphone in PS4, it`ll not light!
1. Before apply the headset on your PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well.
2. Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad, then long press the PS button or enter the system Settings.
3. There is a peripheral machines, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "output to the headphones", then change it to "all audio"