GEL YTX12-BS 12V12Ah Motorcycle Battery Dirt Bike ATV Quad Scooter Motorbike
1-2 Day Delivery* & Free Returns
Order before 2pm and we promise to dispatch on Same Day ! SYD, MEL, BRI, ADL orders are delivered within 1-2 days. Others within 2-5 days.
3 Year Warranty
We are so confident about our high quality standards, that we offer 3 year warrnaty on each product.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We match all advertised prices and offer a 90 days money back guarantee*
- When this GEL motorcycle battery acid in a gel is bound. That makes it absolutely maintenance-free, tilt - and spill-proof and safe against deep discharge. This technology is especially required for large vehicles with ABS.
- Due to their very low self-discharge, the gel motorcycle battery is ready even after long time without recharging.
- The gel motorcycle battery can be installed independent of location. It stands over toughest off road conditions due to their extremely robust construction.
- All batteries are factory activated, pre-conditioned and fully charged, additionally you never have to mess with acid or charge the battery before fitting.
THE FITMENT USED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERROR IN THE FITMENTS,
Please check the size before purchase as that will make sure you can install it.
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 12Ah
- Metric Dimensions: 150mm x 87mm x 130mm (±2mm)
- Charging Method: 1.2Amps x 5~10 hrs
- Charge voltage:12V-15V
- Cold Cranking Amps (C.C.A.): 180
- Sealed configuration, colloid electrolyte, and leak-proof.
- No acid mist and pollution to the environment when charging and discharging. It is the environment-friendly products recommended forcefully by our country.
- Maintenance free
- Spill proof
- Rugged and vibration-resistant
- Very safe as less risk of sulphuric acid burns
- Long life span for charging/discharging, cycles up to 800-1500 times.
- High capacity: 10-20% higher comparing to that of VRLA.
- Good at charging acceptance
- Good performance in the low temperatures, can meet requirements of starting currents in –30℃to -50℃.
- Stable characteristic in high temperatures, can meet requirements of its usage in temperature of 65℃ and even higher.