iPhone To HDMI AV TV Adapter Video Output 2M Cable (RED)
1-2 Day Delivery* & Free Returns
Order before 2pm and we promise to dispatch on Same Day ! SYD, MEL, BRI, ADL orders are delivered within 1-2 days. Others within 2-5 days.
3 Year Warranty
We are so confident about our high quality standards, that we offer 3 year warrnaty on each product.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We match all advertised prices and offer a 90 days money back guarantee*
- The iPad iPhone iOS to HDMI Adapter supports 1080P high digital signal output. Enjoy your local or online entertainment including movies, TV shows, music, video, audio, photos and more easily on your favourite HDTV or projector in up to 1080P HD resolution. The digital AV adapter offers you an effortless and perfect big-screen experience for your compatible iPhone and iPad. Besides, it also supports fast charging for your device with a USB cable.
- Watch your own iPad / iPhone pictures and videos on an HDTV or projector.
- Plug-and-Play, no software needed, convenient to use.
- Connects to the iPad / iPhone standard 8 pin dock connector on the bottom of your Apple product
- HDMI Provides an HD audio and HD video connection to your TV or projector
- Supports 720p and 1080p / 4K high definition output
- Share your photos and videos on the big screen with family and friends. Great for presentation
- Video Quality: 4K.
- Material: Pure copper wire
- Cable Length: 2M
- Weight: 90g
- Color: Balck + red
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / Max
- iPhone XS / XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- only work for iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular version
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular) version
- 1 x New iPhone to HDTV HDMI AV Cable
USB power (5V1A) may be needed for an item when necessary
DO NOT support the movies that were purchased through iTunes or locked with Apple's Fairplay copy protection scheme.
DO NOT support some third-party live streaming television apps such as TVUPlayer, netTV, Netflix, Lovefilm etc.
Certain apps like BBCiplayer, TVCatchup etc actually do work and have been tested. However, to proceed on the side of caution there is still a question mark hanging over them. They might not work with later updates.