Solar Panel Charge Controller & Regulator 12V/24V auto dual USB 30A Battery PWM
1-2 Day Delivery* & Free Returns
Order before 2pm and we promise to dispatch on Same Day ! SYD, MEL, BRI, ADL orders are delivered within 1-2 days. Others within 2-5 days.
3 Year Warranty
We are so confident about our high quality standards, that we offer 3 year warrnaty on each product.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
We match all advertised prices and offer a 90 days money back guarantee*
- Solar Panel 12V/24V 30A
- Build-in industrial micro controller.
- One-key setting, auto memory function. digital display,
- 4-stage PWM charge management.
- There are Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections
- reverse current protections, low heat productions.
- With double USB ports charge
- The Regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN, AGM, GEL
- Max. PV Input Power:
- 10A: 130W (12V) 260W (24V)
- 20A: 260W (12V) 520W (24V)
- 30A: 390W (12V) 780W (24V)
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL
- make Sure it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- System Connection:
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus. it will show 1, if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
- Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Application: Solar System Controller
- Current: 30A
- Size: 150*78*35mm
- 1x Solar Panels Battery Charge Controller
- 1x User Manual